Information pursuant to the Rules UE 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
1. What kind of data do we collect?
When you contact us or use our services, you accept that TorreInLanga.it collect some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
We treat two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data that we collect automatically
1.1 Data provided by the user
If you are a private individual, when you contact us, we ask you to provide us with some information that you need to contact you.
These are, for example, the data we ask for:
- email address
- first name
- telephone number
1.2 Third party data
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement.
1.3 Data for children under 16
If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data, nor can you book or register on [domain], and in any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
1.4 Data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data using the services you use:
- technical data: eg IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data on the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
2. How do we use the collected data?
We use your information to contact you or assist you in relation to the goods or services that deals with [domain].
3. Who are the subjects of the treatment?
3.1 Data controller
The holder of the data processing is Floriana Gabutti, resident in Via Garibaldi, 67 12061 Carrù (CN)
3.2 Data Protection Officer (DPO) and contact information
The person in charge of data protection (Data Protection Officer) pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is Floriana Gabutti.
We remind you that you can contact the DPO at any time and send any question or request regarding your personal data and respect your privacy by writing to the address info@TorreInLanga.it.
3.3 Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation - even technical - of the services of [domain], such as suppliers that provide services aimed at the booking of attractions or services in general, suppliers of direct marketing services and customer care, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and billing services, associated companies that provide technical components for the provision of some service features
- bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
4. How can you get information on the data, modify it, delete it or have a copy?
4.1 Access to personal data and withdrawal of consent (opt-out)
You can, at any time, request to view your personal data or revoke the consent you provided by writing to the address info@TorreInLanga.it .
4.2 Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data
To export your personal data (takeout) or request its cancellation you can send a request to the email address info @ [domain] from the email box with which you registered.
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in case the export becomes particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be carried out in the expected technical times and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following point "How and for how long will your data be stored?".
4.3 Exercise of your rights
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to respect your privacy you can write to the dedicated address info@TorreInLanga.it .
5. How and for how long will your data be stored?
The storage of personal data will be in paper and / or electronic / informatic and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in "How we use the collected data?", In compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
In the case of active users, ads and user-generated content will be retained for 36 months for reasons of security, prevention and moderation of content and / or conduct contrary to the terms of service and editorial rules of [domain] in order to ensure a better quality of the same also in collaboration with the Authorities.
For purposes of analysis directed to the development and improvement of the service, the personal data of the user may be subject to the same retention period.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 11 years under the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of the exercise of the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for purposes of ascertainment and repression of crimes. no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
If you do not exercise any active action (for example navigation, searches and / or any other way of using the service) on [domain] for a period of 27 months, you will be classified as an inactive user and your personal data will be deleted automatically.
6. How do we ensure the protection of your data?
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools and with strictly related logic to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data on the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the maximum evidence on their pages or through alternative or similar means.
TorreInLanga.it like most other websites, may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of 'cookies'.
Below you can find out more about the different cookies we use.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate around the site.
Without these cookies we could not provide the services that you come to the site for.
These cookies allow us to understand how visitors use our site, so we can measure and improve how the site works. For example they help us to know which pages are the most and least popular. They count things like the number of visitors, how long people spend on the site and how they find it. This lets us know where we are doing well, and where we can improve, as well as making sure the pages load quickly and display properly.
All information these cookies collect is anonymous and not tied to any personal information about you. We use services from Google to perform these functions.
These cookies are used to enable us to provide enhanced functionality, and more personal information and features. This includes being able to watch YouTube videos and also allowing you to share content through social networks.
These services are mostly provided by third parties. If you have an account, or use the services of these parties on other websites, then they may be able to know that you have visited our sites. The use of data collected through cookies by those third parties is subject to their own privacy policies; therefore we identify these cookies by the parties setting them.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
They are placed by our advertising network partners and help to support our investment in the websites. They may also be used to show you relevant advertisements on other websites you visit.
The actual cookies they set can change from one moment to the next – so rather than list them here, we identify the companies themselves.
Opting Out of Cookies
For detailed information on how to do this, look in your browser’s help information, or for an overview of the most common browsers, you can visit:
Advertising companies also enable you to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising, if you would prefer to do so. This does not stop cookies being set, but it does stop these companies using and collecting some data. For more information and opt-out controls, please go to: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/